Another song, which stood out was Love and Sex, which talks about how Joe used to be out there. Having all the girls and a lot of sex. Sounds similar to me. I had a lot of men. I been around a few times with many races and ethnicities. There is a difference between love and sex. I learned that lesson as well. Love is not sex. Sexing someone does not mean you love them and vice versa. You can mistake one for the other, as I have done plenty of times. Sex can be an expression of committed, married, love. See, I am improving, I said married. Sex does not replace love either.
What I am looking for in a man, right now: Let's see:
- Believes in God. Christian. Trying to live right because no one is perfect.
- Celibate. Not trying to be pressured into having sex right away
- Does not want any more kids. I am fixed. I can't give a man a biological kid. He must have all the kids he wants right now because I can not do it.
- Patience and understanding with special needs kids
- Must have a job or source of income. Pays his own bills because I pay my own and will continue to do so. I do not want to pay his. I am picky about money: lending and giving. I do not mind helping folks, but within limits. I don't have a credit card or a checking account. I am not messing up my credit more. I am not taking out a payday loan or a title loan. I am not selling my body for sex. I am not co-signing for anything.
- Must have a place to stay. He is not living with me and I am not living with him. I am not living with another man again, unless he is a room mate and paying half the rent. and we do not have sex ever. Most of the men I have stayed with before, I have had sex with.
- I guess he can not judge me on my sexual past and I can not judge him on his. I just hope he never asks me about my sex count.
- Must be ok with me having herpes. 8 years. will be 9 years in October.
- I still love older, bald men though :-). Not sure what an 18 year old can do for me besides have sex.