No Bueno

I logged into a dating site a few hours ago. Saw this one message (and only message) from this beautiful Caucasian Male, living in Houston, who works as a DJ. We strike up a small conversation and he wants my skype info. I give it to him, log into skype, do the video chat. He has no microphone. He also changed from a fine, Caucasian male, in Houston to a Spanish male, in Utah.. who owns a women's clothing store.  No Bueno. Spanish dude still looks decent. Spanish dude has no kids ( I forgot his name already). He is coming to Texas next week to see his mother in Tyler.  He wants to meet up. He wants to send me $1000 Western Union. No bueno.

It would have been easy to pass along my sensitive information, like my address (stalker potential) to receive a 1k money transfer, with no strings (yeah right) attached.  Take the cash. Buy me a box spring and frame. Buy Brad a bed. Put some money in the savings, etc. But, he will have my full name, address, and phone number. Easy to trace me, find me, and mention his payment for those hidden strings. Told him I do not want his money. Spanish dude kept asking me to take the money and got offended when I said No thank you. I don't want his money. Not comfortable taking money in this situation. So, I logged quickly out of skype to compose myself before I cussed people out.

I have sent people money, who I knew online money and gifts (money order, western union, and money gram. These were people with whom I had their phone numbers and we talked on a consistent basis. Was it 1K? Heck no. People do need help from time to time. You get blessed spiritually when you help others. but today/tonight was a strange case. He posted the wrong pics up. wrong job. wrong state.

Comments

Popular Posts