Earlier, they had one woman, who wrote a list of 72 characteristics of the perfect man. She even gave each trait, points. Any man scoring under a 700 will not fit her standards. She did find a man, who scored a 720, married him, and they now have a 3 year old together. The first part of the list was generic, but went into detailed mode. She went completely overboard and it did pay off. I wonder if I could even think of 72 Items of the perfect man, let alone score points. What if you never find the perfect man or woman because your standards are so freaking high.
So, for fun, Let's see how far, I can go, writing a list, before I get tired.
- Must be a man, born a man with male genatalia.
- Must believe in God. Christian. Goes to church.
- Must be celibate or willing to be celibate.
- Must be ok with me having herpes.
- Must love special needs kids, two of them, Brad and Kalen.
- Must not be in a relationship with anyone currently.
- Must be able to support his self financially. Pay his own bills without relying on me, because I am broke. His source must be legal.
- No drug use, unless it's was prescribed by a doctor, and it is needed. No abuse. Been there, done that with myself. Live with it daily, thanks to relatives.
- No drunks. I do drink alcohol every now and then, but I can not stand drunks. Don't end up on youtube because i just may do it.
- Must not want any more kids. I can't have them. I am fixed. I don't want to date someone, who wants kids or not sure, if he wants kids. I don't want to be regret down the road.
- Must not have a tendency or willingness to abuse, hit, a woman or kids. Been there, don't want to go back.
- Understand that I am a natural introvert. I don't want to meet family and kids upfront. I am willing to make an exception on the kids, since my kids go everywhere I go.
- I don't want to be under people all day. I don't want to spend every waking moment with a man. I don't want to have to talk to him 100 times a day.
- Must not pressure me into having sex.