You dont really know me

I wrote this blog post in church but can't find my notes. This is what I get for not using the Kindle or phone lol.

but anyway, a dude hit me up the other day. I know him from Atlanta. I have seen him once and maybe talked to him once. I met him, I think, on my way to my volunteer job. He was either at the train station or walking to or from my job. Told him I moved to Texas b/c of an eviction. and he suggested I could have moved in with him. Wow. He is not the first person to suggest I move in with him, after moving to Texas. I just want to know WHY. He don't know me from a grain of rice.  He wants a relationship and kids, but we mainly had e-mail conversations.

When I stayed in Atlanta, I barely saw my oldest. Kalen was not born yet. I also did not bring Brad around people, I was having sex with. That was a no-no. Why subject my child to someone, I will never see again?

I also worked part time jobs and went to school. I did not have a steady source of income. I had income but it varied in amounts, based on how many hours worked for that month, if I did work. No source of steady income plus Stacie sometimes means I have to sex, in exchange for rent. Not trying to do that.

I would not be faithful to him only because a) we are not in a relationship b)I won't be committed to him c) if I wanted to have sex, penis and tongue, in Atlanta, is a quick train and bus trip. I will be moving back into my old hunting grounds. d) I also may not stay long. It will be a temporary arrangement.

If I was single and having sex, My answer would probably be different. Sure, I stay with you. Toss in a few lies, sprinkled in, here and there, and Viola, back to where i started. Looking for another temporary place to stay with another temporary penis. Go have sex when you at work.

Funny story: I was staying with a man for about  2 to 3 months in 2006. He was platonic at first, but it later moved into a sexual relationship. We met a few months before moving in. It was not the ideal arrangement. No beds, so we both slept on the floor or the couch. I had a slight crush on him and wanted him, but through a casual convo, learned I was not his type. He wanted a woman, more feminine. One who wears dresses all the time, make up, fake this, fake that, etc. I was hurt, but he did not know I liked him. Anyway, He thought because I did not go out at night or invite anyone over, then I must not be having sex. He wasn't having sex and thought I was in the same boat. I looked at him and told him, I was having sex, but I'm not bringing another man to his house. Ok, back to my original ramblings.

If I ever move again, I want my own place, a steady job, the ability to pay my own bills, and I am living alone (with the kids). I don't want to live with a man again, unless he is a husband or it is a true room mate situation (he pays his bills, I pay mine. we do not have sex ever).

Comments

Popular Posts