_qevents.push({ qacct:"p-4yJM0Q9ZhYXfE" });

About Me

My photo

Welcome to Google (whether Plus, Perfect Chaos, or the Celibacy Diaries). My name is Stacie D. Wyatt.  I am a published poet and writer (Chocolate Kisses; Love.Lust.Life., Miscarried, Conversing with Sexuality; Conversing with Salvation; Conversing with Normality; Conversations 1, Never Argue with an Autistic child and other special tales, and Conversations 2. ). 

 I am also a product and book reviewer for a few sites (BookSneeze, Blogging for Books, Bethany House, Edelweiss, Tyndale House, and Netgalley). I will post reviews here regularly. I post reviews on Perfect Chaos. 

I also have two kids: 13 years old and 3 year old. My oldest is Autistic and my youngest is developmentally delayed, autistic, and a few other things. I also enjoy writing about the ups and downs of parenting two differently-abled children.

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Setting Limits

My latest issue of Psychology Today (December, 2013) discussed  "The Power of No! How setting limits sets you free". Setting boundaries has been the latest discussion of the Celibacy is Sexy Chats. I thought the article would apply to Celibacy Diaries. We have to learn to say NO to the BS, the drama, the people asking for sex. :-). No, No, say it with me, NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment