Glad I didn't sleep with you: East Point, GA

I thought about this last night. I may or may have mentioned this on the blog before, but this is a great story of being glad, I did not sleep with him.



I met this dude off Fling. This had to be in 2006/2007 We talked maybe once or twice, before trying to meet up for some fun. For some reason, on the way to East Point, my phone was starting to die and I had to turn it off. His apartment was next to a gas station.  I called him from a payphone, after writing his number down, to ask where his apartment was. He was acting funny on the phone. I caught the train and bus to get to his house and he didn't want to give me his location. He finally gave me some directions, even though it would have been easier to drive to meet me at the gas station.

After walking around the complex, I found his apartment. I almost passed it up but he saw me and wondered why I didn't see him. Let's see I don't have glasses on. I barely know what you look like. I probably won't call you again after this....

Anyway, I go into his apartment, and viola, people. Family, children, men, women. I knew then, no sex was going to happen. Even though I was having sex, I still had a bit of morality to me. No way in hell, I am having sex with this dude, with all these people in the house.

After going in the house, he sat down at one of the computers, near the front door, and started video chatting with another woman---a half-naked woman, I think on Fling. So you:


  • Invite me over and reluctant to give me your apartment number
  • Invite me over with a house full of folks
  • Invite me over and talk to another woman on video chat, instead of the woman, you invited over. 
I asked if I could get on one of the other computers and checked my email, since I did not have a computer at home. After a few minutes, maybe more, he asked, why didn't I jump on him and start having sex with him, in front of all his relatives and kids. I got up and left. Back through the apartments, back through the gas station, back on the bus.

This dude was bold, very bold. You will find out why in a minute. 

A few weeks later, a mystery man hits me up on yahoo im. He thinks I am cute. He wants to talk to me. He says he knows me. How do I know him? He goes into this whole elaborate story about how I know his sister. (I don't have too many female friends, I hang with). I was confused. He kept talking about how I came over to his house in East Point, where he noticed me sitting on a computer, checking my email. OH SNAP. 

His sister was this other dude's GIRLFRIEND, who was at the house, when I showed up. So now, you invite someone over, with your girlfriend, her brother, your kids, and a house full of other folks. Yeah, Glad I didn't sleep with him. I was torn between lying about dude #2 sister being my hang out buddy or just telling the truth and saying I came over there to meet your girlfriend man. I opted for the truth. 

I avoided a lot of drama. 

Stacie D. Wyatt/Celibacy Diaries
April 18th, 2015

Comments

Popular Posts