Happily divorced and other random thoughts.

Happy June 9th, 2014.

Divorce
I got my finalized divorce papers in the mail today. I am so relieved. We was married for five and separated for 9 years. I was ready to get divorced by year 3 of the marriage. I never wanted to be like my mother and father. I don't know how long they was married before separation. They separated for most of their marriage. They finally got the divorce 20 years later. 6 more years and I would have been in the same boat. Arlene and Willie got married in 1984 and finally divorced in 2004. I got married in 2000 and divorced in 2014. 

Now I can date (when I am ready) without explaining why  I am separated. I don't have to hear arguments about why separated is still married.  I can go to Match.com or chemistry.com or Eharmony and choose single.

BOOBS

I had two messages from a particular dating site this week from two gentlemen. The conversations started off ok, until both mentioned how much they loved my boobs. Yay me. My boobs don't impress me. I had them since I was 8. When a man starts commenting on certain body parts, I think they want sex. I'm not having sex. Maybe they didn't read my profile. I know my boobs are a prominent part of my front body area. They can not be missed but if you are trying to date me, don't mention the boobs or breasts or tatas or whatever you call them. Made the rest of the conversation irrelevant. 

One was a youngin, who wanted a pic. Nope. The other was an older dude, who wanted to date me because he is in town for a few days. Different ages, different races. Both loved the boobs. yay me. 

My cousin's future marriage


My cousin told me yesterday about a new boyfriend. I asked about the former boyfriend because they go back and forth for over 11 years. The cousin wants to marry Bubba Earl. 

I asked how long have they known each other, cousin said one month. 

Why do you want to get married?

She didn't say love or money or companionship. She said because he was not that bright. 

Not that bright means maybe she wants to manipulate him, con him, since he is an older man. Not that bright means she does not want to marry him for his intelligent conversation. 

Comments

Popular Posts