What's not being said



I reached my four-year celibacy anniversary earlier this month. I couldn't of the right words to create a post.

I thought of this post yesterday, What's not being said? I thought about all the things, I have done sexually, which I never told anyone because of embarrassment or shame or plain stupidity. I have enough regrets when it comes to sex, but the mistakes are at the top of the sexual pyramid.

Those things, which can question someone's relationship with me. Those things, which left a scarlet letter on my chest. The Jerry Springer show moments. Those things, I tried to forget about and repress because I was so dumb and stupid.

Things, which will never be published, never be revealed, but always wondering why in the hell did I do them? I have learned from past sexual mistakes, but sometimes, I have to keep the mistakes between me and God.

God, What was I thinking?

Stacie D. Wyatt

Comments

Popular Posts