Stood up for Bad sex

In 2005, I think, I was having sex off and on, with this dude in Dunwoody or Alpharetta, whichever MARTA station is next to a mall. This was during the time, I was in serious denial about having herpes.
Anyway, I would travel two hours by train and bus to meet this man at a train station. Then, go another 10 minutes to have two minutes of bad sex. He had one good thing he did, which was why my dumb butt, kept dealing with him. One day, dude wanted to meet up early. In order to meet him, I would have to leave the house before 8 am. I did not wake up in time. I quickly called dude to tell him I just woke up and am very sorry. I also asked if we could reschedule. He said we could meet up later on that day. I said cool. Got up, got dressed, eventually made the two hour trip up north. Got to the train station. Dude was a no-show. waited for 10 to 15 minutes. Walked to the Mall. Got something to eat. Got back on the train and went somewhere else. Not sure where. When I did get in contact with him, he said he stood me up on purpose to teach me a lesson for not waking up in time, even though I called him and apologized. Needless to say, that was the end of that sexual relationship.

Would have been different if I did not call and apologize. But hey, I did not have to travel two hours to see him anymore. Found out later, that it was quicker for him to come pick me up and take me back to his house than for me to travel up there (15 minutes each way, without traffic).

Comments

Popular Posts