Read my dating profile please

Do people read dating profiles anymore? A profile gives you a glimpse of the person and their personality. A profile may have a picture of the person as well.  It also shows what they want or not want in a relationship. They may smoke, drink, and may have an STD. They may want or not want kids. Maybe they don't have a job. Some profiles also give no information, such as people, who want you to "ask me" for more information.

I joined a new dating site the day before my birthday. I mention I am fixed, celibate, got herpes, and got kids. I also state I am separated and not looking for a relationship.  Yet, I get messages from men, who want kids, want sex, or want a relationship. One dude got mad at me because I did not want a good man because I would not sleep with him. The best feature is the "Im not interested button". So, if a dude hits me up and says " Cum see me". I don't have to respond, I hit "Im not interested" and he is blocked. I noticed the same thing on other websites, as well. People hitting me up and we are simply incompatible, based on their profile. (especially on the kids issue).

but let's discuss sex. I been celibate for years now. If you are looking for sex, why hit up a determined celibate woman? I have no desire to have sex and I have a low sex drive. I also don't want to see XXX pics or send out any. I know in the past, I was attracted to celibate men. I would talk to them, sex them, and then delete their number. I had a string of like 5 or 6 men, who was celibate before meeting me. I took their celibacy and never contacted them again. I did not feel bad because I was all about the sex. On to the next one. I know the thrill of the challenge of getting someone, who is not having sex. But that was the wrong attitude to have. I did not care about these men.  I did not understand why they wanted more sex, when I had more one nighters, than anything else. I was not committed to any of them. Very few, very few I contacted again. I definitely don't want someone to do me the same way now.

I think as I got older, had the kids, went through some things, I realize how bad , horrible, despicable, addictive, I used to be. I also know this is not a uncommon attitude, when it comes to sex. Some people simply do not have emotions, feelings, or commitment towards their sex partners. It is a sexual relationship--not trying to get anything more. I remember, one time, I was upset with the ex-husband, and I vented to a sex buddy. He simply told me--he was here for the sex and not to mention anyone else again. I was hurt--but I learned quick. Sex is sex-a quick temporary release for both parties. Since He was a repeat and wanted to keep him around, I never tried to have a conversation about any topic, with him again. The oral sex was good and I was not deleting any man, who loved oral (and loved oral  on me) escape. Shoot, I cried more when the sexual relationship ended between myself and a man, who gave oral. That hurt worse--like I said SEX ADDICT, nympho.

I posted a blog on Perfect Chaos about incompatibility. You have to find someone, who meets your basic qualifications. Not all your interests will be met, you may have to compromise, but he or she needs to meet some standards. Anyway, I rambled long enough

SDW

Comments

Popular Posts