Anger Issues

I mentioned before that I have anger issues towards men, but where did they stem from? What triggered my initial anger. I am currently reading a book for review about emotions and thought about my anger, which I need to learn to control

Let's see. Let's start with Willie C. I am venting here, so bear with me.

My mother's ex is a pest. He was never around (even though he has a different story). He spent a lot of time in jail, on drugs, over his mother house,etc. Anywhere but home, helping his ex wife raise their three kids.  I do have a blog post I need to publish written a few weeks ago about the pest. He lied, he cheated, he was abusive to my mother. He was stingy with his money. Now at 60 years old (or older. I have no idea how old he is), he still is a pest, but has this weird sense of entitlement. He expects people to answer to all his demands, which usually get ignored by me.  

I'm hungry. Is anyone going to cook? Ummmmm not for you. Grown man. fix yourself something to eat. Go home to your wife. or one of your women.

I am not the best daughter in the world, but I don't like to cater to certain male folks. I feel you can do things on your own, without waiting for someone else to help you or do it for you. I don't fix plates. I don't clean up messes, unless it's on a therapy day and I clean up everything the therapist can see. I don't do tasks for folks, who annoy me (i.e. the pest) because I don't want to be bothered or spend more than five minutes in the same room with you.

Even when I try to ignore him, he still makes his self known. He wants to discipline everyone's kids. Run his mouth when no one is talking to him. Interject his self in conversations that has nothing to do with him.

For example, this week, my sister and her boyfriend spends time at a time-share once a month. The time share is owned by the boyfriend's mother. They invited Willie C. to go along. He does not have to work because he had back surgery (even though he keeps doing stuff to hurt his back more and I need him to go back to work, so he can move out. luckily he got a voucher for housing. he just needs to use it).  His excuse  I am needed around here. My mother and I quickly looked at each other with a shared mutual feeling: Yeah Right. He could be drinking and smoking with my sister and Guy, but no................

Hopefully I will gain more insight as I peruse this book. Just highly irritated this week.

Comments

Popular Posts