Slow kisses by Joe

This is another favorite song of mine by Joe. He doesn't want to have sex, he wants to cuddle and talk. Not sure, if to believe him or fall for a pack of lies, but I love me some Joe.


We not making love, holding is enough. He wants to stimulate your mind, instead of your body. Let him hold you. Of course, he wants to rub, touch, and give you slow kisses. That goes against every celibacy book I read. Dating and the single parent says that's a no no. That's a forbidden touch Joe. Love you, but Damn Tease. See, this is why Bald, Chocolate men are my weakness. The song felt good to listen to, when I bought the CD because he just wants a slow kiss (sure, you do). If I got in bed with you, yeah we better be married because stuff will happen. We are sitting on the couch with a few pillows between us, and some kids, an accountability partner, and the pastor, watching the gospel music channel, eating nachos.







Tonight I'm gonna lay you on the bed, bedAnd we ain't even about to have sex, sexJust lay your head down on my chest, chestSometimes the simple things are the best, the bestI know you had a long week, weekIt's just you and me, meForget everything, thingAnd let me hold you,Sex aint what you need, needYou need intimacyTonight that's what I'll bring,And let me hold you
I just wanna rub,Can't touch you enoughWe ain't gotta sex tonightJust give me those slow, slow, kisses,Slow, slow, kisses, slow kissesInto the night babyWe ain't making love holding is enoughJust the simple things she likesSo give me the slow, slow, kissesSlow, slow, kisses, slow kissesTill we fall asleep lady
Tonight you're gonna rub my head, headAnd baby I'll massage your legs, legsAnd I can stimulate your body with sex, sexTonight I'll stimulate your mind instead, insteadI know you had a long week, weekIt's just you and me, meForget everything, thingAnd let me hold you,Sex aint what you need, needYou need intimacyTonight it's what I bring,And let me show you
I just wanna rub, rub, can't touch you enoughWe ain't gotta sex tonightJust give me those slow, slow, kisses,Slow, slow, kisses, slow kisses[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/slow-kisses-lyrics-joe.html ]Into the night babyWe ain't making love holding is enoughJust the simple things she likesSo give me those slow, slow, kissesSlow, slow, kisses, slow kissesTill we fall asleep lady
We ain't gotta have sex, I just wanna hold youDidn't have time to fall in loveBut you got me planning toGirl you are so right, like you never going leftAnd I'm doing things with you, that I can't do by myself
Cause girl you're right, boo you rightAnd that dress is fitting tightBeen a while since I just held youSo tonight I think I mightCheck it, it's you me, candles, kissesGirl that sounds alrightKnowing I can turn you on,But instead I say good night girl I…
I just wanna rub, rub, can't touch you enoughWe ain't gotta sex tonightJust give me the slow, slow, kisses,Slow, slow, kisses, slow kissesInto the night babyWe ain't making love holding is enoughJust the simple things she likesSo give me those slow, slow, kissesSlow, slow, kisses, slow kissesTill we fall asleep lady
I just wanna rub, rub, can't touch you enoughWe ain't gotta sex tonightJust give me those slow, slow, kisses,Slow, slow, kisses, slow kissesInto the night babyWe ain't making love holding is enoughJust the simple things she likesSo give me the slow, slow, kissesSlow, slow, kisses, slow kissesTill we fall asleep lady

Comments

Popular Posts