Stranded June 14, 2013

Another beautiful incident: a long, long time, ago, I used to stay in Jonesboro North, in Atlanta, the projects. If I wanted to have sex at night, I would have to spend the night or I could not get back in the house. I had a key to the main  door, but not the screen door, which locked on the inside. Everyone, I was having sex with, I told that either I had to spend the night or I would stay at home. No point in me staying outside my apartment, until someone woke up in the morning.

One time, this dude wanted to have sex. I told him my situation. I asked him if he had to go to work in the morning or had to get up early. The trains don't start running until 4:45 am. The busses start around 6ish. Two hours to get home from where he stayed. He said he did not have to go to work or wake up early. About 3 am, this fool woke me up and said he had to go to work. WTF? the busses and trains are not running. I would be stranded outside whatever train station alone, and in the dark, scared, because he lied.

and I was.

I was at some train station in Dekalb County, scared, for over an hour, until the trains ran. I was pissed. Headed to the library and dunkin donuts, once I hit Atlanta. I deleted his number and we never had sex again. I saw him years later at a picnic. He wanted to have sex again. He got declined and wanted to know why. I told him. He completely forgot.

  1. I don't like being stranded at a train station alone. 
  2. I could have stayed at home, if he did not lie about having to go to work. 
  3. I could have had sex with someone else

For future night visits, I only visited people, who had a reputable record. One's, who did not have to work in the morning. One's, who would not have me waiting outside a train station or my apartment, not able to get in because everyone was sleep upstairs. 

I mean I know it was a sexual relationship, but people still need a little decency. Leaving a woman stranded at a dark train station is dangerous and scary. Anything could have happened. 

Comments

Popular Posts